Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Conquering sadness.....

Tonight I am sad...and besides this, I am sick, I have fever and do not feel well...but this is life, all the bad things come together to make us feel worst. And all in between, we need to keep the head up and smile.Life will be better tomorrow.

Quote of the day  :     "The only real failure in life is the failure to try, and the measure of success is how we cope with disappointment " - Judi Dench

Bellow you have one of my favorite songs of all times.

When I was 7 years old I received for my birthday a "Queen Greatest Hits" Audio tape from my parents.....and I have been a fan ever since, so the bellow song will always in my heart, because I love it for  almost 20 years now, and I am not sure how,  but anything I do in life, I always find myself in  these lyrics:



So, getting ready for a loooong weekend work :)

Hugs,
Rxnk

No comments:

Post a Comment